Weekly Reflection

Weekly Reflection 

This past week I learned so much.  I learned what commuting to school meant.  I had to drive myself 35 minutes each way as opposed to a brief walk three minutes across campus.  I learned planning meals to fit into my sessions. I learned that I can focus for four hours when it's on something I really enjoy.  Though these tasks still require attention and stamina, I am energized by the topic, I don't feel bored, I feel engaged. I realized that I like both sewing and drawing very much.  It is hard to choose one over the other, though they are completely different modalities, that required completely different skill sets.  I was reminded that having great teachers (as I do at Proctor) matters. This week gave me a glimpse of what the rest of my year and the next few will look like, and I am excited about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 2